Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Wekend

I had fun this past weekend for Labor Day. I went back home to Atlanta like I do every weekend. I enjoyed spending time with my family and my boyfriend. The first thing I did when I got back to Atlanta was go to my favorite restaurant. When I walked in the employee's already knew what I was going to order. As soon as I got home I walked through the door and I saw my mom and my dog sandy. There was no better feeling than knowing I was back at home with my family. I also went to the GA state VS. Clark Atlanta game. It was fun and I saw a lot of my old high school friends there. It made me sad knowing that I left a lot of my friends behind while I came here to Macon State College. Now I can't wait to go back home this weekend and see everyone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment