Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Whats going on with this weather???

So last night I tried to come back to MSC to my dorm but the weather was very nasty outside. Coming from Atlanta, we had a lot of rain, thunder as well as wind. I wanted to come back to Macon so I could be all ready for class in the morning. The weather messed my plans up and I had to stay an extra night at home. In a way I think it was for the best. On the news I saw a lot of accidents and traffic was backed up. By staying home an extra night at least I knew I was going to be safe. It was so beautiful Thursday and Friday when I came home but then the weather did a 360. Now it seems like winter is coming early since it's so cold outside today. I hope it starts to warm up again soon! In the end I had to wake up at 4 this morning so I could make it back to Macon on time for class. Due to all the traffic it took me a while but I’m glad I made it back safe and on time. Now I can’t wait to go back home on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment