Tuesday, August 23, 2011

All About Brittany

Hello cyber world!
My name is Brittany and this is my first blog without photos. I'm currently a freshman at MSC and I'm majoring in Early Childhood education. I plan to become a first grade teacher. I was born in California but I moved to Atlanta when I was 10 years old. I love spending time with my family. I live at home with both of my parents, my younger brother and we have a dog named Sandy (cocker spaniel, 12 years old). Moving to Macon for college was a big adjustment for me but I'm taking it well. I'm a very shy person but my roommates have made me feel welcomed here at Macon State. I like to go home on the weekends though and spend time with my friends in the city or stay on campus at Georgia State. According to my parents my hobby's are shopping, texting and spending money. But I enjoy listening to music, shopping and electronics(apple products). My favorite color is pink but my car is red. I love tumblr and twitter too. I love English but I suck at math. I also enjoy watching reality shows for the fun of it. I'm not into sports but I love to swim. I look forward to continue blogging in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment